This non-binding vote has been fun and oddly entertaining. Here are some of my fave responses (from TIKI of course!):
From Matt Dolan:
1. Matteo (listen to the ring with the Main Dell’Anna) the flow of “Matteo Main Man Dell’Anna” is like Bob Main on the I-pod after a couple beers – smooth as silk. Like Justin on the dance floor – you get the idea – smooth.
2. Roberto is my second choice for obvious reasons – plus it also flows well.
3. Paulo is my third choice because it is too late to rename Annie after my Tiki buddy (I tried but she balked). At minimum, Paulo Borkowski can know I had influence in naming some other kid after him. I would go with Paulo Borkowski Main Man Dell’Anna as he will not get beat up in first grade with a name like that.
4. Ricardo Main Power Ranger Knapp Dell’Anna: The kid will be happy and a good golfer.
5. John Locke – kid will have like 9 lives and live on a cool island plus it may be an interesting twist for next season.
Disnamer Disclaimer: Please note that solicitation of my opinion renders this agreement binding and receipt and review of this e-mail obligates the recipient to naming the child as directed above in the first paragraph. Please consult an expensive attorney now or name your child as directed hereto, foreto, and thereto to avoid expensive litigation in the near future.
V/r Matteo Main Man Dolan
How about “Lamanski V. Finch Main Dell’ Anna”?
Lamanski – Where Northern Europe meets Southern Europe – Different, cool, hip, now, wow; V. – Roman numeral “5” Italian, first number to be used in a lotto ticket selection; Finch – The name of the “Angry Elf” in the movie Elf, Matteo’s favorite movie; Main – Because we were directed to use the name: Dell’ Anna – Reportedly this is Giuseppe’s child.